PERFORMANCE BRUSHES, the choice of many champions.
The Brush seen on T.V. during Championships :
Nationals : Scott, Brier, Juniors, Seniors
Worlds and Olympics
- The Performance brush is made of highly resilient plastic.
- The Performance has synthetic head made with a new, performing, and long lasting material that is very effective on any kind of ice including frost.
- The brush is smooth and silent while sliding during delivery.
- Since the handle is articulated to the head of the brush, the Performance adapts itself to any sweeping style.
- The articulating handle allows a perpendicular movement in front of the stone; therefore, the second brusher can sweep much closer to the stone.
- Due to the oval shape, the surface of the Performance head is smaller; consequently, the pressure applied on the ice is much greater.
- The oval shape of the Performance allows us to make a longer sweeping head improving the cleaning of the path of the stone while keeping the total surface smaller than conventional square head brushes.
- Because of the oval shape, there is more friction developed on the center of the head where it is most important.
- The head of the Performance that touches the ice is rigid. The brush only touches the top of the pebble- becoming much more effective. material used to cover the head of the brush is smooth providing an easy brushing motion.
- The smooth material of the Performance polishes and warms up the top of pebble. A rough material would wear out the pebble.
- Replacement brush heads are inexpensives and easy to instal.
- The head of the Performance brush is washable: use any hand brush, soap, and water. Dry it with a towel and you are ready to curl.
- The Performance comes with 4 options of handles:
- -1 inch fiberglass handle
- -1 1/8 inch fiberglass handle
- -Aluminium curved handle
- -Without handle (use your own handle and save)
- It is also possible to adapt any handle to the Performance brush. Unscrew the two "Allen" screws and remove the handle ("Allen" key included with the brush).